Tuesday, January 03, 2006

What I got for Christmas:

It is hard to remember everything I got for Christmas, but here goes the best list that I can think of right now:
  1. Train Table (that I share with my little brother, Bryce)
  2. Leapster
  3. 2 Leapster Games (a Princess game and a Writing and Drawing Game/Mr. Pencil)
  4. Princess Dress Up Dolls
  5. Beads (to make necklaces and bracelets)
  6. Pom Poms (that have a button to make them twirl)
  7. Sleeping Beauty Doll
  8. Pans (real pans, so I can bake with Mommy in the real oven)
  9. Utensils (spatulas, whisk, and spoons: real ones to cook with)
  10. A Cookbook for Kids
  11. A Castle Tent
  12. A Princess Chair
  13. Princess Sheets
  14. A Singing Sleepying Beauty Doll
  15. A Karaoke Machine
  16. Trace and Draw (it puts a picture on your paper and then you trace it)
  17. Clothes (Princess shirt, 2 pairs of jeans, a sweater)
  18. Walkie-Talkie (I got one and Bryce got the other one, so we can talk back and forth)
  19. Princess Art Tin (it has stamps, markers, stickers, paper, etc...)
  20. Nerf Gun
  21. Princess Bubble Necklace
  22. Bracelets
  23. Dishes (Plates, Spoons, Cups, Tea Kettle, Toaster, and Toast)
  24. Alphabet Soup Game

Okay, that is all I can remember for now. That is way more than I deserved, but it is exciting that I got all these presents and it was Jesus' birthday.