Friday, January 20, 2006

Monster Truck Show

I got to go to a Monster Truck show tonight. I was not real sure about it all before we left, but once I got there I was fine. The men (that means my Daddy) from Dad and Mom's small group bible study were taking the kids tonight, so that meant Mommy got to stay home alone. Well, she wasn't really alone, because Bryce stayed home with her. Okay, back to the truck show.....they were so loud. I got to watch the big trucks smash cars, eat popcorn, and have a snow cone. So, it was a good night. Oh by the way, Elijah went with us also and then he spent the night with me. We didn't get home from the Truck show until about 11:00, so when we got home we had to get ready for bed. Elijah and I slept in our sleeping bags on my bedroom floor. I had a good night and I'm glad that I decided to go and not stay home with Mom and Bryce.

No comments: