Saturday, January 14, 2006
Making Cookies...
Mom had to make some cookies today. That means that I got to make cookies too. I love helping Mom cook, especially baking cookies. We had to make two different kinds (that is unusual, because usually we just have one kind at a time). Theses cookies are for Daddy to take to youth group at church tomorrow night. Mom knew we wouldn't have time to bake them after church tomorrow, so we did it this afternoon instead. The best part about making cookies today was that I got to use my own cooking supplies. For Christmas I got my own pan and spatula. They are kid sized and they work really well. I was excited!! I put on my pot holder mits and put the pan in the oven. I waited for the timer to go off and then I put my mits back on and took my cookies out of the oven. Then I used my little spatula and got my own cookies off of my own pan. It was definetly exciting!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment