Thursday, January 19, 2006
The Monster Trucks are Coming!
I found out today that Daddy was going to be taking me to a Monster Truck show on Friday. It sounded fun at first, but then I wasn't really sure about it after a while. So, tonight it took me forever to go to sleep, probably about 2 hours (which is very unlike me). I kept calling for Mom or Dad to come into my room. I kept telling them, "I can't go to sleep because I can't stop thinking about those big trucks smashing those cars". Mommy finally told me not to worry about the truck show and just go to sleep. Mommy said if I didn't want to go then I didn't have to go and I could stay home with her. Dad and Mom also told me that the cars that the trucks smash are old cars that no one drives anymore and that there aren't any people inside the cars. So...I guess we will see what tomorrow brings, but I think I will probably go to see the big trucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment