Today at school we had Necklace and Necktie day. Can you tell it is N week? Of course, I wore my princess necklace. I have so many necklaces that it took me a while to decide on a necklace. However, since I was wearing my Princess shirt today, I decided I would wear my matching Princess necklace (it only made since).
This next subject is one that some people might want to bypass, but I'm writing it anyway, because it is part of my life. Over the last several weeks my bottom has been really sore. I would cry because everything down there hurt and itched. I would cry sometimes. One day I asked Mommy to put lotion on me like she puts on Bryce sometimes. So, Mommy put A&D Ointment on me and it made things better. Well, I would be fine for a few days and then I would hurt again. It was just a cycle, so Mommy finally decided last night that she has had enough. Together Mommy and Daddy decided that I have something called a yeast infection. Mom called the doctor this morning and talked to Nurse Cris and she thought it sounded the same also. So Cris called a prescription into the pharmacy for me and she said it should be a lot better in a couple of days. We are hoping this takes care of things for good, but I guess we will see.
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment