Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Show-n-Tell
Today was show-n-tell day at school. The only problem with show-n-tell today was that I couldn't take what I wanted to take. We had to take something that was either Orange or Oval. Can you tell we learned about the letter O this week? So, I took my Orange My Little Pony. Now, I really like my My Little Pony, but that was not my favorite friend of the week. Last Saturday I found this little black bear in my stuffed animal basket in my room. Now, I've had this little bear since I was one and I've never really played with it much. However, I haven't set this bear down since I found it on Saturday. Now, I was really upset that I couldn't take it to school, so I asked Mom if I could take both of them to school. Mommy said that I could as long as my bear went into my backpack when I got to my classroom. Sometimes I take friends in my backpack to school (my teacher--Mrs. Batson lets me get my friends out of my backpack if we have playtime). So, I told mom that I would put Ted (my little black bear) in my backpack. Little did she know that I was going to pull both of them out at show-n-tell, which is just what I did. I told Mom after school that I did. Mommy wasn't too happy, but she said that it was okay as long as my teachers didn't care.