There are times that I just make my Mommy so proud.
For about the last month I have been carrying this little baby Jesus around. It belongs to a little nativity scene that was set up in my room at Christmas. I won't let Mom put my nativity away though, because I love it so much. Anyway...I carry this baby Jesus around off and on all day. If I misplace it I go crazy and drive Mommy crazy looking for it. Mommy (and Daddy too) and I talk about Jesus off and on and I understand some things. Mommy said today that maybe I understand more than she thought though. Today we were in the play room playing. Bryce had just gotten off of his spring horse and I was getting ready for a turn. Mom had told Bryce that he was going to town on that horse. Then when I got on the horse Mom said that Baby Jesus and I were going to town too (I was holding Baby Jesus while I was on the horse). I quickly replied to her with this answer, "Mom!! We aren't going to town, Jesus died on the cross". Needless to say I think that I shocked Mom with that answer.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment