Saturday, March 11, 2006

What a Storm

Well...it is still raining around here. It just rains off and on though now.

Early this morning a storm blew in. I guess that it was about 3:30. The lightning was real bright and the thunder was REALLY loud. So, I called for Mommy to come into my room. Well, she wasn't fast enough, so I started yelling, "I'm scared!". Daddy was on his way into my room, but I didn't know it at that point. Finally Daddy got me and picked me up and then I was fine. I did get to sleep the rest of the night in Mommy and Daddy's bed though. It was only about 3 hours though, because then I was ready to get up.

We had a wedding to go to at church this afternoon. We went and afterwards I got to eat cake. So, I of course ate white cake (my favorite).

After the wedding we went home and Daddy was cooking dinner for Mommy's birthday. We got home at about 4:45, so that meant we ate dinner late. That was okay though. I helped Daddy wrap Mommy's presents and then we gave them to her after dinner. She really liked everything.

After present opening it was already past my bedtime, so I got ready for bed and had a snack and went to bed. Goodnight!!