Thursday, March 02, 2006

To Mamaw and Papaw's I Go...Finally!

I finally got to go spend the night at Mamaw and Papaw's house tonight. I was supposed to spend the night last Thursday, but that was when I was sick again. So...I tried really hard not to be sick at all today and I ended up being fine. Mom got a little worried this afternoon that I was coming down with something again. At about 2:00 I went to sleep. Finally I woke up at about 4:00 or so. I was just a tired little girl. I've been really tired since I had the flu, but I think I am about over it all. The past couple of days I have been eating a lot better, so I should start feeling a lot better soon.

So, I went to Mamaw and Papaw's house after Daddy got home from work. Mom took me over to their house at about 5:30. I was so excited to finally be spending the night again, it had been a while.