I've had the sniffles for the past couple of days, but this afternoon my cold really kicked in. I've been coughing a lot now too, which Mommy doesn't like. She says I can sneeze and blow my nose all I want, but when the coughing starts she has to do something. The something she is talking about is giving me some yucky tasting medicine. Before dinner she decided to give me some cherry flavored cough medicine. I went for it, because I didn't know any better. Mom poured my medicine and got me a glass of water for afterwards. Well, I drank the medicine and grabbed my glass of water and spit my medicine into my glass of water. Mom wasn't pleased, but what could she do. I got some of the medicine down and it did quiet the cough some.
We went to church and I had fun playing in my class with Bryce. Brycie gets to come with me into my class on Wednesday nights. We got home from church and Mom decided that she wanted me to take some more of that cough medicine before bed. I threw a big fit and cried because I didn't want anymore yucky tasting medicine. Finally Mom talked me into holding my nose and taking it. It really didn't taste too bad, since I was holding my nose. I drank all my medicine, swallowed all the medicine, then got a drink of my water. Hopefully my cough will be gone tomorrow, but we will have to wait and see.