Mom came to get me from Mamaw and Papaw's about noon today. Whenever Mommy walked in the backdoor I started crying and was saying, "NO....I don't want to go home. I want to spend the night here again tonight". Well, that wasn't going to happen, but Mom did let me stay and play for another hour. Finally we had to go home. I didn't throw too big of a fit, but I wasn't extremely thrilled either. I know I'll get to spend the night again soon though.
I had fun playing at Papaw and Mamaw's. I got to play cars with Papaw, Games with Mamaw, and then Friday morning Grace came over to play with me. Grace and I got out lots and lots of toys, so the whole house was a big mess. I had to help Mom pick all the toys up before we left though.
Monday, March 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment