Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween




This year I decided to be Tinkerbell. Mommy made my dress and I already had some Tinkerbell wings. Now...everything was great with my dress, except it was made like Tinkerbell's dress and doesn't have a lot of material. Mommy said I could wear a white shirt underneath, but I refused (so I froze instead). Mommy did throw a sweater in the van, but I never wore it. I wasn't outside for too long at a time, so I never got THAT cold! I begged to go Trick-or-Treating all day, but we ended up waiting until Daddy got home. Once Daddy got home we hit several house here in town and then headed to church for Trunks of Treats, which is always a lot of fun!

Once we got to church we colored (which is always a favorite of mine), played games, ate hot dogs and chips, then we started trick-or-treating at the trunks of lots of cars. By the time that I got done at all the cars my bag was so full. It was so heavy that I couldn't hardly carry it anymore. I had fun, but was tired and ready to head home for my bed.