We got up bright and early, because that is just what I do. We got dressed and started some breakfast. We ate breakfast and then it was time for a bike ride. We all rode our bikes this time, except Bryce (he rode in the bike trailer behind Daddy's bike). We rode around for a while and then played around the campsite. After all that we had to eat lunch and get ready to go back to Boonville for my T-Ball Pictures.
We made it to pictures on time and that took a little longer than we had hoped, but that's okay. I smiled and we left. I was supposed to have practice afterwards, but I said that I would rather go back to camp instead, so that is what we did. We got back to camp and of course I was ready for another bike ride. So...we went riding again. We went for a much longer ride this time and I was tired by the time we got back. When we got back to camp I got a snack and Mom and Dad were getting dinner started. After dinner we went for another bike ride, over to the ampitheather. I rode in the bike trailer with Bryce this time though, so I didn't have to do any work.
When we got back to camp it was just about bedtime, so I was ready to get my jammies on and get into my warm bed. I had a busy, but fun day... About the time I climbed into bed it started raining. We were hoping it at least wouldn't be raining in the morning.