Sunday, April 02, 2006

Raining AGAIN..

Well...the rain moved in again this evening. There was a little bit of a storm, but nothing too major. Mom kept looking out the window to see what it was doing. It did get real windy for a few minutes and there was a lot of lightening, but that was about it. It rained some, but not that much. The best part of the storm was there was a policeman out in front of our house. Our neighbor's tree fell on their roof forever ago (like over a year ago). So...they never cut it down and tonight it finally blew off of their roof and onto their porch roof. When it blew down it pulled down some electric lines. The lines where down across the road, so a police car had to sit in the road to stop traffic. And when there is a policeman nearby that means that I can get a police trading card. I was already dressed for bed, but Mommy was going to carry me outside to ask anyway. Well....about that time Daddy got home from Youth Group at church and he carried me out there. I was too scared to ask for a card, but Daddy asked me for and I now have a new Trading Card. It's pretty exciting!