Thursday, February 23, 2006

This is NO FUN!

Guess what is back...my sickness. I haven't thrown up, but now I have diarrhea. Mom was rocking Bryce in the rocking chair this afternoon about 1:00. I was in the playroom playing with the train table. I came into the living room and decided to sit down for a few minutes with Cassie in the chair. I sat there a minute and I looked at Mom and said, "Mommy, my panties and dress are wet. Its like I went potty in them, but I didn't". So, Mommy told me she would get me some dry clothes. As soon as I stood up Mom knew what the problem was. I got really upset and started crying whenever Mom told me that I had diarrhea. So....the rest of my day consisted on me running back and forth to the bathroom. Everytime I sat down on the toilet I would say, "this is just no fun, no fun at all". Mommy agreed that it sure didn't look like much fun. I didn't eat anything the rest of the night and I went to bed a little early. Tomorrow I will just be taking it easy too, I'm sure.