Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I've Got the Flu... YUCK!!

Lets see....where to begin. I hadn't been acting right all day, but when Mom kept asking me if I felt okay, I told her I felt fine. I went to school like normal, then at 1:00 we went to the library for storytime, then we came home... I really didn't eat any breakfast or lunch and I didn't snack at all today. Mom thought maybe I had a little bug and just didn't want to eat. Thankfully Mom didn't force the issue! Daddy got home from work about 5:00, so at about 5:10 I threw up all over the living room floor. Mommy was rocking me and all of a sudden I got a look on my face and Mom knew what was coming.

I only threw up one time, so that was good. I was supposed to be going to Mamaw and Papaw's tonight (while Mom, Dad, and Bryce went to Small Group), but I didn't get to. I was upset that I didn't get to go, but Mom said maybe another day this week.