I felt pretty good when I got up this morning. I was just really hungry and really thirsty. Mom made me some Pedialyte to drink and she let me have some yogurt. Of course...then the fun started again (my diarrhea came back). It wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday though, so that was good. By late morning I decided I would try to eat again. I drank a glass of Pedialyte and ate some crackers. It was all staying in pretty good. By about 1:00 I was starving, so Mom warmed me up some leftover chicken and noodles. I ate some and decided I was full. I decided that I would take a little nap. My nap must have been what I needed, because I slept for 2 hours and then I haven't had any problems since. My appetite still isn't real good, but getting better.
Whenever I woke up from my nap, I learned that I had now given Mommy the flu. At about 3:00 Mommy started throwing up and having diarrhea. Its No Fun, No Fun at All!!! Luckily Dad got home from work at about 4:00 today. The bad news is that at about 5:30 Daddy came down with the flu too.