Monday, January 01, 2007

Lots and Lots of Presents!!

  • Of course, I was spoiled again this Christmas. I guess that is what I get for being a good girl all through the year (well...for the most part anyway). Below you will find a list of everything I received for Christmas this year:

From Santa:

  • Air Hockey Table (for me and Bryce to share)
  • Scrapbook Organizer, filled with scrapbook supplies
  • Princess Sleeping Bag, Pillow, and Light
  • Crayons/Markers
  • Coloring Books
  • Scooter
  • Silly Face Mask












My Big Present From Daddy and Mommy:

  • An American Girl Doll (I named her Julia)
***To go along with Julia I received:
  • an extra outfit
  • a dog, named Cocoa
  • a cat, named Licorice
  • a tent and sleeping bag
  • a hair fixing set (had a brush, rollers, etc..)
  • a bag to carry Julia, Cocoa, and Licorice in
From Bryce:
  • a Love n Licks Puppy

***This is the licking Puppy that I had asked Santa for. However, I didn't care who brought it as long as I got it. I was so happy whenever I opened up my puppy!

From Family and Friends:

  • Shrinky Dinks
  • Weaving Loom
  • Birdhouse Set (to build and paint myself)
  • 2 Leapster Games (Cars and Dora)
  • Books
  • Knitting Machine
  • Little Puppy in a dog house
  • Puppy Alive
  • Princess Plug-n-Play game
  • My Little Pony Store Set with 3 ponies
  • Sky Dancer
  • Dancing Dora (she has clothes you change)
  • Doodle Bear and Doodle Mat
  • Color Explosion Paper
  • Pajamas and Slippers
  • Pajamas for my American Girl Doll
  • Hello Kitty Hair Clips
  • Hello Kitty Dry Erase Board
  • Fairy Blanket
  • Personal CD Player
  • I -Dog
  • A Board Game (Sorry)