Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Sick!

Last night at about 10:30 I was laying in bed. I started calling for Mommy and told her my stomach hurt. So...Mommy went downstairs and got me a bowl. She told me in the meantime that my trashcan was beside my bed if I needed it before she got back. Well, I quickly informed Mom that I had already used the trashcan before she had even come in my room. So...Mommy doesn't really know what time I started getting sick, but she guesses that is why I called for her. So...I got sick about every half and hour until about 1:30 a.m., so it was a long night. Then I got up this morning and felt fine and wanted to go to school. Mommy didn't think I should go, but then she knew for sure that I shouldn't whenever I started throwing up again. I only got sick 2 times today, but I slept for most of the morning and early afternoon. I am feeling much better now and I think I'll be ready to go back to school tomorrow. The last time I got sick was early this morning, so I should be good to go. Now if only Mommy feels better.