Sunday, July 02, 2006

Happy 4th of July...a little early!




We got to go to Rob and Amy's house this evening for fireworks. He had a carry-in picnic before the big show begin around 9:00. Now 9:00 is kind of late for me, but I stayed awake because I didn't want to miss the BIG show.

The show started off a little before it got dark. They shot this firework off and all these parachutes came floating down out of the sky. It was very neat to see a sky full of little parachutes. I was able to pick up several of them.


Then while we were waiting for it to get completely dark we enjoyed some nice sno cones. It was great to cool off with, because it was very warm outside.

Finally the show began. Good thing I had brought the proper ear protection, because it was very loud.