Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

I hope you had a wonderful day spent with family/friends.
We stayed around the house this morning. Daddy was busy doing some work, but I was just playing around outside. Jake called to ask if he could go swimming and luckily Mommy said he could. Uncle Ryan and Aunt Manda brought Jake and Grace over for a swim. Mom and Dad had to go to Wal-Mart (and they took Bryce), but I got to stay and swim with my cousins!! After we swam for over and hour we got out of the pool and had some lunch. We ate some turkey sandwiches and then we got to have some WATERMELON!! We had gotten watermelon for Bryce's party, but we never cut it, so it was just going to waste.



We spent the evening with some friends from church
(Dad and Mom's small group Bible study).
We had a little cookout and the kids got to play
on the waterslide and in the neighbor's pool.
It wasn't too hot, but that didn't stop us from getting in the water.

It was lots of fun, but I was getting tired towards the end (it has been a really long and busy weekend), so we didn't stay for the fireworks show. Daddy has to work tomorrow too, so he didn't want to be out really late.