
We got to put up our Christmas Tree today. The only bad part about it was that we had to wait for Daddy to get home from work
before we could put it up. As soon as Daddy walked in the door I said, "Now can we put the Christmas Tree up?". Of course Mom and Dad both said "No", because it was lunch time and we had to eat first. We did finally get to put it up thou
gh and I'm so glad.
before we could put it up. As soon as Daddy walked in the door I said, "Now can we put the Christmas Tree up?". Of course Mom and Dad both said "No", because it was lunch time and we had to eat first. We did finally get to put it up thou
gh and I'm so glad. I helped some...I was even able to read which color of branch came next, because I'm learning my color words. I had just as much fun playing in the tree box though. I also got a new ornament. Mommy and Daddy picked me out a Sleeping Beauty ornament. It has a special button on it and it lights up and plays music. I LOVE IT!!