
Tonight was my Preschool Graduation at Kiddie Garden Preschool.
Before I left for my Graduation, Daddy and Mommy gave me a gift. I got a new Cross Necklace. It is beautiful and I got to wear it to my Graduation tonight.

We worked hard on all our songs and fingerplays. At my Graduation we danced to silly songs up on stage and had a wonderful time. I even got to give my Mommy a flower during the celebration.
I'm really going to miss Mrs. Batson (my teacher), but soon I'll be going to Kindergarten and have a new teacher.

Here is a picture of me walking in with my friend Josh.
We were going to graduate:

Here is a picture of me up on stage:

I had to get up and say my name and then say what I wanted to be when I grew up.
Of course I said I wanted to be a Princess when I grew up.
Mrs. Batson told me that I already was a Princess!